Senior Associate – Internal Audit – Private Jobs In Sri Lanka
Closing Date: 02/02/2022
|Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an organization that services fortune 500 companies and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers is the firm for you.
Opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest and multinational companies, plus flexible and unique learning environment where you will be stretched to develop or enhance communication skills, cultural awareness and often leadership and influencing skills. Also providing overseas placement and trainings to develop your career simultaneously.
We are on the lookout for a self-motivated individual with sound knowledge to become part of our Internal Audit team. It’s an opening for a rewarding career with intense personnel development opportunity including foreign training.
• Part qualified in CIMA / ACCAICA Sri Lanka
• An Undergraduate / Graduate from a reputed university with a Finance or Accounting Degree.
• 3-4 years of experience in an Internal Audit in a reputed firm.
• Able to self-motivate and take responsibility for your personal growth and development managing examinations and training.
• Able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, prioritize and handle multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
• To take an active role in delivering PwC’s core audit services to listed multinational and reputed private clients.
• A challenging professional experience which allows you to acquire distinctive technical skills while building personal confidence.
• Exposure to best-automated audit tools and techniques driven by latest technologies.
• A well-defined career development framework with structured learning opportunities and active coaching and mentoring to support your professional development.
© 2022 PricewaterhouseCoopers (Private) Limited, Limited Liability Company incorporated in Sri Lanka. All rights reserve