Executive Finance (Projects) – Hemas Holdings PLC – Private Jobs In Sri Lanka
Closing Date: 23/05/2021
When we get you onboard, we invite you to bring your whole self I
Because, together; we are creating an environment where your uniqueness will be acknowledged and accepted, where excellence will be recognized and rewarded while providing support to balance the other unique roles you play in your life, and we offer you a path to be part of the healthiest workforce in the country by safeguarding your health & wellbeing and empower you to take ownership of taking your career to greater heights.
Join us, Be Hemas – Be Your Best Self!
Hemas Hospitals the pioneer to introduce global best practices in healthcare to Sri Lanka is the first hospital chain in the country to have been accredited by the Australian Council on Health Standards
(ACHSI) for quality and patient safety, is a member of the Hemas Group of Companies. The hospitals group comprises of two multispecialty hospitals and a laboratory network spread across Sri Lanka. The entire group is on the verge of the next expansion cycle taking
healthcare delivery on par with global best models and is one of the most sought-after employers for healthcare professionals.
EXECUTIVE – FINANCE (PROJECTS)
• Manage the office of the Finance Director by managing the calendar, obtaining minutes, and follow up on agreed actions
• Work as the single point of contact for documentation management under Finance, Business Strategy, Lean and IT functions
• Be part of the project teams of ICT, cost-saving, and other related projects/initiatives, lead by the Finance Director.
This involves reviewing the progress and the effectiveness by liaising with the project teams and reporting the status to the Financial Director and to the leadership team of the business, to make necessary actions
• Assist the Finance Director in the preparation of presentations to varies stakeholders including the board management, investors etc.
• Identify the requirements given by legal bodies and coordinate with relevant departments for submission of data, on time in full
• Ensure a very high level of service delivery from the Financial Director’s office to all external customers such as banks, insurance companies, regulatory bodies etc.
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Statistics or Business administration with a part Qualification in ACCA/ICASL or CIMA
• Have at least 02 years of work experience in Administration/Business Management/Planning position in a Service Sector Organization
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to meet deadlines
• Have good oral and written communication skills along with proficiency to work with MS office packages (Word, Excel, Teams & PowerPoint)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com mentioning “Executive Finance” in the subject line within 7 days of this advertisement. Internal applicants are reminded to have their immediate supervisor/Manager endorse their application
Head of Human Resources
HEMAS HOSPITALS (PVT) LTD.
389, Negombo Road, Hendala Wattala.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.hemashospitals.com,www.hemas.com