Dialog PLC Inviting for Manager – Group Corporate Services Jobs Vacancies Recruitments. Download the Application for Private Job Vacancy in Sri Lanka
Closing Date: 04/14/2023
- Providing company secretarial support at Board and Board Committee meetings such as formulating agendas, collating papers and uploading on the board portal, drafting accurate minutes and timely dissemination of board decisions.
- Ensuring compliance with the applicable laws and regulations, specifically the provisions of the Companies’ Act and the Listing Rules of the Colombo Stock Exchange, and to ensure that statutory books and records are maintained accurately in accordance with the stipulated guidelines.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate governance practices by continually reviewing developments in corporate governance locally and internationally.
- Providing support and guidance to the Directors in order to assist them to discharge their duties effectively.
- Advising and assisting officers with their statutory and regulatory responsibilities and obligations in order to ensure proper compliance.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and review, analyse and prepare reports and recommendations on such changes.
- Preparing timely announcements to the Stock Exchange.
- Carrying out ad hoc or special projects and corporate actions such as acquisitions, mergers, incorporations, winding up etc, as and when required.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as the Stock Exchange, Central Bank of Sri Lanka, Registrar-General of Companies, etc.
- Attorney at Law or Chartered Secretary preferably with a Bachelor of Laws.
- Postgraduate qualification relevant to Corporate Governance/Corporate Law or an MBA.
- Sound knowledge on the of the Companies Act, Listing Rules and other relevant Acts and regulations.
- Excellent command of both written/spoken English and very good minute writing/report writing skills.
- Minimum of 8 years post-qualifying experience in company secretarial work in a corporate environment.
- Experience of working in a regulated or listed environment is desirable.
- High level of interpersonal, leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills and is tech and digitally savvy.