Tech Lead (Java) – Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC – Bank Jobs In Sri Lanka
Closing Date: 2022-05-31
COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC
With an enduring vision of being the most technologically advanced, innovative and customer-friendly, financial organization, we, the most awarded bank in Sri Lanka, continue to progress steadily while being listed amongst the Top 1000 Banks in the world for the eleventh consecutive year. Our unparalleled record of success over the past decade is supported by a network of 268 branches and superior standards in service, stability and performance. We are poised to ascend to even greater heights in the near future.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic individual for our Information Technology Department.
TECH LEAD – JAVA
Job Profile :
• Lead a team, while contributing to the technical development adhering to a formal Software Development Life Cycle
• Design applications using updated technologies
• Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
• Prioritize, assign and execute the tasks throughout the software development life cycle
• Identify and analyse user requirements
• Set a benchmark in productivity, software quality and deliver track record to other team members
• Enable superior solutions by demonstrating a high level of customer focus and strong interpersonal skills
• Lead the team towards troubleshooting/root cause analysis in projection issues
• Research and deploy new and emerging technology
• Adhere to OWASP top 10 and other considerations
Applicant’s Profile :
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum two (02) years work experience in a similar capacity with six (06) years of overall experience in JAVA development
• High proficiency in JAVA enterprise application design b development
• Experience in cloud application development hosting b maintenance would be a definite advantage
• Very good understanding of OOP, Analysis & Design, Design Patterns b programming best practices
• Demonstrate knowledge of J2EE application servers (IBM Websphere, Oracle Web Logic / Glassfish / J Boss)
• Exposure in data mining, analytics b business intelligence application development is an added advantage
• Sound knowledge I experience in Agile methodology
• Knowledge of AS400 I DB2 would be a definite advantage
• Good analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of VB.net, C#, Classic ASP, VB6, PHP, Jax-ws, Axis, Jquery, AjaxToolKit, Mysql, MSSQL, CentOS and RedHat Linux will be an advantage
The successful candidate will be provided with an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits, commensurate with benchmarked financial institutions.
Please download the application format for the above post, from the Commercial Bank official website www.combank.lk and duly completed applications should be submitted only through e-mail, gchro0combank.net to reach within 10 days of this advertisement with the respective post marked as the subject.
Group Chief HR Officer
COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC
Web site: www.combank.lk
We only provide job vacancy information and the source and date of the job vacancy are quoted. Please note that this website does not accept responsibility for any changes in job vacancy information.