Closing Date: 2022-11-26
- Air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- Ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- Perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- Install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- Make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- Install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- Inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- Clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- Make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- CGTTI / NVQ or Professional Qualification
- Age below 35
- 3 year experience