Closing Date: 2020-09-11
THE OPEN UNIVERSITY OF SRI LANKA KANDY REGIONAL CENTER
VACANCIES AT THE LIBRARY
POST OF PROJECT ASSISTANT (On Contract)
• The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
• Possess sound knowledge in computer software, hardware, networking, database management, and web developing.
• Working experience in a Library environment and knowledge in Library Science will be an added qualification.
• Assist in routine Library activities
• Support Library automation activities
• Assist the production of online information products and services
Duration and Payments: Appointment will be made initially for six months and extendable up to two years based on performance with a payment of Rs.30,000 per month.
Date – 11th September 2020
Time – 9.00am to 12.00pm
Please bring your CV, Original Certificates of your educational/professional qualifications, National ID card, and Birth Certificate with photocopies.
For more Information: Contact Assistant Director, Kandy Regional Center, Polgolla – 081-24940
Source: www.ou.ac.lk (2020.09.08)