Chief Manager – Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC – Bank Jobs In Sri Lanka
Closing Date: 2022-09-19
COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC
With an enduring vision of being the most technologically advanced, innovative and customer friendly, financial organization, we, the most awarded Bank in Sri Lanka, continue to progress steadily while being listed amongst the Top 1000 Banks in the world for the twelfth consecutive year. Our unparalleled record ^-success over the past decade is supported by a network of 268 branches and superior standards iru*. ^fliiiMifl. stability and performance. We are poised to ascend to even greater heights in the near future, fgj
CHIEF MANAGER -INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (R8D)
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic individual for our Information Technology Department as ‘Chief Manager – Information Technology (Research 8 Development)’.
Job Profile I Main Responsibilities :
The selected candidate will be responsible for,
• Manage the System Architecture of the organization.
• Keep abreast of new technologies that might be beneficial and provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
• Responsible for IT R8D Strategy and Technology Roadmap.
• Give architectural approval for ‘high ticket’ projects.
• Directly collaborate with business stakeholders to identify business problems and provide solutions based on their requirements.
• Ability to lead large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals and passionate about building an innovative culture.
• Adhere to the SDLC process while ensuring the quality of the output with agile practices.
• Adhere to Governance and information security best practices while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures of the Bank.
Applicant’s Profile :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related degree. A Master Degree is preferred.
• Over 12 years of relevant industry experience.
• At least 05 years of building and leading software engineering teams and people management experience.
• Experience in managing enterprise-level projects.
• Experience with cloud services, microservices architecture and open APIs.
• Solid proficiency in enterprise-scale software development projects with experience of using modern technology.
• Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles, Agile, and test automation strategies, including development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve performance.
• Experience in building financial systems in the banking industry, and experience in global team leadership are preferred.
• Sufficient knowledge on the areas such as production IT systems/application operations, including its DR arrangements, IT security & compliance, IT Network & Communications are advantageous.
The successful candidate will be provided with an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits, commensurate with benchmarked financial institutions.
Please download the application format for the above post, from the Commercial Bank official website www.combank.lk, and duly completed applications should be submitted only through e-mail [email protected] to reach within 10 days of this advertisement with the respective post marked as the subject.
Deputy General Manager – HRM j
COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC /
Email: [email protected] fl
Web site : www.combank.lk