System Operator – Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC – Bank Jobs In Sri Lanka
Closing Date: 2022-05-31
COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC
With an enduring vision of being the most technologically advanced, innovative and customer-friendly, financial organization, we, the most awarded bank in Sri Lanka, continue to progress steadily while being listed amongst the Top 1000 Banks in the world for the eleventh consecutive year. Our unparalleled record of success over the past decade is supported by a network of 268 branches and superior standards in service, stability and performance. We are poised to ascend to even greater heights in the near future.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic individual for our Information Technology Department as “System Operator” at the grade of Junior Executive Assistant.
Job Profile I Main Responsibilities :
• Perform daily checklist including End of the Day processing
• Monitoring of ATMs, IT Products / Services, Systems, Communication links and
Data Center facilities and resolution of issues
• First level troubleshooting and escalation and follow-up
• Obtain periodic and scheduled backups, perform restorations and offsite storage of data
• Generation and archival of system and MIS reports
• Maintenance of logs at Data Centers
• Active involvement in system upgrades, system migrations and periodic switching between primary and DR sites
• Adhere to Bank and IT policies, procedures and standards
• Shift work covering 24 x 7 x 365 at primary and DR Data Center sites on roster basis
Applicant’s Profile :
• A Bachelor’s degree in IT from UGC approved university
• Working experience as a System Operator in a Data Center is preferred
• Experience in iSeries (AS/400) administration/operation is advantageous
• Certification in Windows and Linux operating systems is an added advantage
• Willingness to work long hours where necessary
• Sound communication, interpersonal skills and organizational skills including attention to details
• Results-oriented team player
The successful candidate will be provided with an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits, commensurate with benchmarked financial institutions.
Please download the application format for the above post, from the Commercial Bank official website www.combank.lk and duly completed applications should be submitted only through e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org to reach within 10 days of this advertisement with the respective post marked as the subject.
Group Chief HR Officer COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC Email: email@example.com
Web site: www.combank.lk
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Canvassing in any form will be an immediate disqualification.
We only provide job vacancy information and the source and date of the job vacancy are quoted. Please note that this website does not accept responsibility for any changes in job vacancy information.