Seylan Bank Inviting for Assistant Manager/Manager Jobs Vacancies Recruitments. Download the Application for Private Bank Job Vacancy in Sri Lanka
Closing Date: 21st March 2023
|Are you driven by ambitious goals for your future?
Seylan Bank, one of the most progressive banks in the country, is seeking a competent and forward thinking person to fill the following vacancy. This is your opportunity to join our dynamic team and move towards your career goals.
Assistant Manager/Manager – Company Secretarial Department
• Assist the Company Secretary in organizing Board Meetings, Board Sub – committee Meetings, Shareholder General Meetings and any other statutory meetings which are in line with regulatory requirements.
• Formulate meeting agendas, coordinate with the management on Board papers or presentations for the meeting and ensure that proceedings of the meetings are recorded and minutes are structured and drafted within the set timelines.
• Assist the Company Secretary in the maintenance of confirmed minutes, resolutions and related papers and share extracts of minutes and resolutions with relevant heads of units for implementation of the decisions.
• Assist the Company Secretary in carrying out responsibilities specified in the statutes and related directions / rules and regulations and the Articles of Association of the Bank.
• Collection of information (from Board members and management) required for the preparation of reports to the Annual Report, viz. Director’s Report, Corporate Governance Report in compliance with SEC / ICASL / CSE / CBSL requirements and ensuring timely publication and dispatch of Annual Reports to the regulators and shareholders.
• Signing of departmental correspondence of a routine nature.
• Assist the Company Secretary and coordinate / assist co-staff in respect of work related to capital issues, viz. additional share issue, dividend issue and debenture issues.
• Minimum 7- 8 years of experience in Company/Board secretarial work.
• Full or part qualification in Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of UK (ACIS/FCIS, UK) or Chartered Corporate Secretaries of Sri Lanka (ACCS/FCCS, SL) or be an Attorney-at-Law.
• Knowledge on corporate and securities Law.
• Strong Communication Skills.
• Understanding of related statues and regulations.
• Ability to mediate and assist in achieving consensus.
Applicants are invited to log on to www.seylan.lk and upload the updated CV along with a recent photograph, or email the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of this advertisement
Source: www.srilankan.com (2020.02.18)