Closing Date: November 16, 2022
|little Lion Associates (Pvt) Ltd, one of the leading FSSC 22000 certified organizations, specialized in Manufacturing and marketing of Cookies, Baby Rusks, Wafers, Swiss Rolls, Cakes & Bakery products requires qualified dynamic individual to take over the below position.
• Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
• Discover profitable suppliers & initiate business and organization partnerships.
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
• Approve & ordering of necessary goods and services.
• Finalize purchase details of orders & deliveries.
• Examine and test existing contracts.
• Track & report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
• Expect unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliersand clients.
• Control, spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
• BSc. degree in supply chain Management Logistics or Business Administration in a recognized university/lnstitution
• Proven working experience over 5 years as a Procurement Manager or Head of Procurement.
• Excellent negotiation & analytical skills.
• Integrity on all activity is must.
• Good knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as dexterity in •’reading’’the market.
• Proficiency in English is must.
• Positive work attitude with a result-oriented mindset with strong leadership capabilities.
• Aptitude in decision making & working with numbers.
Please forward your CV mentioning two non-related referees wlthlnlO days and state the post applied for In the top left hand corner of the envelope or subject line in an e-mail to the below mentioned address.
NO. 11, A.G. HINNIAPPUHAMYMAWATHA, COLOMB013 Email: careers.littlelion@malibangroup
E-mail email@example.com Phone+94 115 005 000 (Direct) / +94 112 347 781-2