Closing Date: October 31, 2022
STATE BANK OF INDIA
SRI LANKA OPERATIONS
Applications are invited for an experienced, competent, dynamic and result oriented individual for the following postin SBI Sri Lanka.
Membership of Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) or Professional Risk Managers’ International Association (PRIMA) will be an added advantage
Experience: Minimum 7 years’ experience in Manager grade of which 4 years should be in the field ol risk management al senior level in a Reputed Bank.-‘ Financial Institution.
Age: BelowSO years Remuneration: Negotiable
• Preparation, review and implementation of the various risk management policies of the Bank.
• Periodically asses the risk profile of SBI SL by analyzing various indicators ‘ risk factors and coordinate for remedial actions and follow-upon implementation.
• Handling of Treasury Middle Office (TMO) functions.
• Preparation of the ICAAP document annually and do various risk analysis relating to Pillar I & II. Coordinate with Head Office & Internal Auditors for necessary review/ approval and submit ICAAP to country regulator with in stipulated timelines.
• Conduct Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSAs) exercise at prescribed intervals in coordination with Business Units.’ Support unitsand branches.
• Basel III disclosure requirements as prescribed by the local regulator: Monitoring of implementation of Basel guidelines and prepare Basel III disclosure requirements as instructed by country regulator.
• Miscellaneous tasks: Coordination and supervision of BCP.’DR testing? Conducting of materiality risk assessment of out-sourced activities’ Coordinating the audit of the dealing room of SBI SL’ Handling of establishment? renewal process of RMAs.
• Liaising & discussing with regulators? auditors- external agencies and Head Office on all aspects of risk management.
Interested candidates may e-mail their CVs to email@example.com on or before 31* October 2022. Candidates to disclose if any of their relatives? family members are staff of State Bank of India in the CV.
Phone0112326133 / 0112326134 / 0112326135/ 0112439405/0112439406